|“||Well, we have to get the whole team up the mountain, so...||”|
— Gamepad, to Disc in Worthless Change
Gamepad appears to be a gamepad controller for a video game console. He is dark gray, his d-pad is light gray, and his buttons are yellow, green, red, and blue in respective order.
Gamepad doesn't show much joy, so he's usually in a grumpy mood.
- He is similar to Gamey from Object Overload, due to both having a gray d-pad and being objects related to video-games.
- Coincidentally, Nial Burns, the creator of Object Overload, works for the show as a voice actor of E.D.
- Gamepad is one of the two contestants who are electronic objects.
- Gamepad only had one line in Worthless Change, which he said to Disc.
- He may be friends with Disc
- Gamepad is voiced by Samuel Thornbury, the creator of Object Universe and Object Twoniverse.
- The buttons on Gamepad's late 2016 design are a reference to the alternate keys to the arrow keys on a keyboard: A, W, S, and D.
- His design changed again in 2017 to have the A, B, X, and Y buttons.